Breaking

Friday 7 June 2019

HOW TO FIX NO IMEI, NO SERVICE, NO BASEBAND, NO SIM CARD ON GIONEE M7 POWER

Hi, Techwiz fans. Today I have very good news for you as relate to Gionee M7 power. Some few ago, I had a problem with Gionee m7 power which I collected from a friend.

Actually, the problem was No service issue, I check on the IMEI and discovered that the IMEI was intact. I try fixing the issue but the matter just gets worse as the IMEI also disappear on the process.

 I try to get a working QCN but all my effort fail. Later I tried to fix the baseband so as the phone could detect SIM but also failed.

This is just the short story before I finally get a way around it.
This solution will fix all Gionee m7 power IMEI, NO SERVICE, NO SIM CARD, AND NO BASEBAND ISSUES.

If you are in need of this perfect solution you will need to contact me via Whatsapp alone. Please no calls, just WhatsApp and we will get started.

DOWNLOAD THIS FILE AND LET TALK





CONTACT ME ON +2348169730504 ( PLS ONLY WHATSAPP)

I also have a working QCN, EFS for Gionee M7 Power is anyone is interested.

Gionee M7 Key Specs & Features

  • 6.0-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1440 pixels (268ppi)
  • Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 CPU with 4GB RAM
  • Android 7.1 (Nougat)
  • 64GB Storage, up to 256GB memory card
  • 13MP Dual Rear Camera and 8MP Front Camera
  • 4G LTE (up to 150 Mbps download)
  • Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
  • 5000 mAh Battery with Fast Charging

No comments: